“Some people see the glass half full. Others see it half empty. I see a glass that’s twice as big as it needs to be.” – George Carlin
First the not-so-good news: In the last post (eons ago) I boldly asserted we were “…in the final stages of embarking…”. Well, for reasons beyond our control we’re currently stuck in the “final stage” and the schedule will get pushed out.
Needless to say, this has turned our original plans upside down.
It’s my fervent hope that we’re moving forward again any day (or week) now.
Meanwhile, winter is coming! Literally and figuratively. But as the weather starts to change IRL, so does our plan.
Enough whining! On to the Good News!
- We’re healthy and happy;
- Our son gets more time to spend with his friends;
- We get to spend more time with Lorelei;
- More time to purge and sell things (sold my Tacoma!);
- The SF Bay fog rolls in every now and then but mostly it’s been classic California summer weather: sunny with beautiful blue skies;
- And most important of all, Lily has her first post up! Check out Starting Over – Part 1 on her new blog at https://hellbentonbliss.com!
I can dream can’t I?
We’ll see how this all plays out and I’ll keep y’all posted.